Newhall Publishing Ltd
Newhall Publishing Ltd is a contract publishing agency working in the content marketing industry.
Newhall recognises that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions and waste generation. We are committed to minimising this as far as is reasonably practicable.
It is Newhall’s policy to make efficient use of all resources and to reduce our environmental impact by conserving energy, water, minimising waste and recycling where possible.
Newhall exceeds its duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring the safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal of waste.
At Newhall we ensure that we take a responsible and ethical approach to production. We have made vast changes across our company in order to be able to demonstrate our commitment to maintaining very high standards in health, safety, environment and quality. This is achieved through a series of continual improvement programmes and includes setting objectives, assessing risk, eliminating accidents, and focusing on producing a quality product. We reduce our impact on the environment through energy reduction programmes whilst maintaining a safe workplace and limiting our impact on the environment and reducing our carbon footprint.
Newhall is committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance with the following all being taken into account –
- Regular review and monitoring of gas and electricity consumption with the aim of reducing consumption through proactive management and replacement of inefficient equipment.
- Supply of paper and cardboard recycling stations in each office to enable all staff members to recycle such materials.
- Newhall continues to move across from consumable items such as paper cups, paper towels etc. to reduce waste and footprint where practicable.
- Newhall encourages staff members to cycle to work and provides safe storage for bicycles as well as changing and washing facilities.
- Newhall ensures that we use companies which are certified to internationally recognised ISO standards which are externally audited every year whenever possible.
Joint Managing Director